~*NewNaruto*~
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

~*NewNaruto*~

Das ist ein Naruto RPG Forum im dem nicht alles so ist wie ihr es kennt, es ist anders...ganz anders

StartseiteStartseite  GalerieGalerie  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Queensland online dating - Who will be the lucky guy?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Gladston
Gast

Queensland online dating  - Who will be the lucky guy? Empty
BeitragThema: Queensland online dating - Who will be the lucky guy?   Queensland online dating  - Who will be the lucky guy? Icon_minitimeSo Jul 24, 2011 5:35 am

Brisbane dating - Im hot as hell My name is Sydnee PLUNKETT Queensland online dating  - Who will be the lucky guy? Sydney1 Queensland online dating  - Who will be the lucky guy? Sydney2 Queensland online dating  - Who will be the lucky guy? Sydney3 Queensland online dating  - Who will be the lucky guy? Sydney4 I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Geraldton online dating Tamworth dating dating live video Bundaberg dating Mackay dating I've made a couple of mistakes but who hasn't? You only live once - so lets have fun. Not looking for a dead beat to mooch off of me but someone with a large penis might be nice. Carefree and loving life! I truly am as shallow as a puddle, however, I love being waited on like a woman should. I also need a man that can swing. I'm much too attractive to accept anything other than thes finest and will accept nothing less. If you still choose to contact me, please do not asy that you haven't been warned. I am looking for a friend with benefits. For me, that is different than NSA. While there will be no strings attached, there needs to be emphasis on the friends part also. I need to be able to trust you to some extent, and if I wouldn't be friends with you under normal circumstances then I can't see myself being intimate with you. If that sounds good, quit reading and start writing me! I am different from most girls you will ever meet. I am classy and cheesy, which makes me very unique. I like old fashioned guys that know how to treat a girl like bringing chocloate and flowers, opening the door, pulling out my chair. He needs to show me that romance is still alive. i very chill. i need some good dick. that's why i'm on here. lol. i'm very spontaneous and i a live life on the edge at most times. not looking to settle down right now just have some fun and get off. I love to have fun and a good time, enjoy communication and touching, massage is always a great wa to end a date, I love fast cars, sharing alone time together, and trying new things in bed. I dont want a boyfriend now but a guy to experiment with and explore my freaky side so if you are ok with having someone on the side then give me a holler.
Nach oben Nach unten

Queensland online dating - Who will be the lucky guy?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
~*NewNaruto*~ :: Allgemeines :: Hilfe-
Gehe zu: